Mother's Day is just around the corner and as a daughter and a mother, I love to celebrate the powerful women in my life (plus I love giving gifts). I love to give a balance of thoughtful and practical gifts. So, if you need some help, here are some gift ideas for the wonderful women in your life.
(1) For the Mom who loves unique scents, a monthly Library Box from Candlefish, $90.
(2) For the Mom who loves clean beauty, Blood Orange Cleansing Balm from 100% Pure, $38.
(3) For the Mom who loves pictures and calendars, 14 month calendar from Parabo Press, $30.
(4) For the Mom who loves gardening, edible flower seed bombs from Terrain, $8.
(5) For the Mom who has great skin, a silk pillowcase from Slip, $79.
(6) For the Mom who loves sweet treats (and Rose'), gummy bears from Sugarfina, $20.
(7) For the active Mom with style, activity tracker from Kate Spade, $98.
(8) For the Mom who loves a lazy day, a robe from Anthropologie, $88.
(9) For the Mom who loves beautiful accessories, a scarf from Lulie Wallace, $68.
(10) For the Mom who loves art, a custom reproduction of her children's art from Minted, from $32.
Hope this helps and enjoy celebrating the women in your life.